Bingo with a Twist- Toilet Bingo
In Toilet Bingo, plumber ‘Bingo Bob’ has been invited to visit the Buckingham Palace. The queen requires the skilled man to perform a special request – replumb her bathroom and install a bingo machine in the loo!
Whoever you are at some point you must have come across a person shouting ‘Bingo!’. You might have seen the game being played in movies or even tried it out for yourself – maybe you just watched grandma play?
Whether you are familiar with the game or not, it doesn’t matter. Bingo is a game known for its simplicity and most of all the fun factor! It just takes a few minutes to learn and voila! – you are on your way to becoming the bingo champ.
Once the game was mainly played in casinos and halls, but now you can enjoy the delights of bingo from the palm of your hand. In Toilet Bingo the rules are extra easy. Your bingo balls appear in the toilet and your bingo card is the toilet mat.
Pay attention to the numbers on your mat, if your number appears in the toilet drag the hand towards it and pick it up. Alternatively, flush the toilet if the number on your bingo ball does not match any on your mat. You are required to finish the game before the timer runs out.
The object of the game is to line up your balls with the numbers on the mat either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Be careful not to put yourself at a disadvantage, picking up the wrong numbered ball will take off seconds from the clock. A little focus and memorization will go a long way.
Bingo is a social game and Toilet Bingo ensures you do not lose out on that experience. You can play with your friends and compete for the number one spot on the worldwide toilet door leaderboard. Another cool feature is grabbing a sharpie and engaging in a little harmless mischief!
- Pick up and play game – no signing up, choose a username and get going
- Minimalist game – effortless in-game navigation
- Amusing graphics – crystal clear graphics that will tickle your funny bone
- Bathroom door jokes – think you have a toilet joke worthy enough? Send it through!
- Enthusiastic game sounds – toggle between sound settings easily
- Leaderboard – be the bingo master!
- Sharpie feature – fancy writing graffiti on the wall for the world to see? Do it!
- Join the Facebook community for more updates
- Purchase anti-graffiti liquid – keep those walls permanently clean
After playing a round of Toilet Bingo one can begin to understand why the game is wildly popular and addictive! So, “have you heard the joke about the toilet?” Get Toilet Bingo for the answer and endless entertainment!
20 25 5