Hero Legends Keeps You Glued on Your Seats
If you like comic characters and want something very similar to lay your hands on when it comes to playing games, here is one offered by Fire-point interactive Inc. that will blow your mind away with its 2D characters and beautiful storyline as you progress through the game. It is the “Hero Legends” which is a role play game that will have players glued on to their seats for hours with its exciting stories and the accomplishments one needs to achieve in order to complete a story.
Hero Legends is game with smooth interesting graphics and the story lies along the lines of battle between the good and the bad. There are these two armies by the name “Order” and “Chaos” and they fight against each other for a totally different purpose. You sign in with your play store id and start playing the game instantly with no formal set up required.
Talking about the armies, the “Order” team is one that strives to restore order or peace in the world by attacking the evil doers, which is the “Chaos” team. The order team are descendants of the angels in contrast to the chaos team that are descendants of the devil.
During your first login and initial setups, you will be given the choice to choose either one of these two teams. You also get to choose a name that you wish to have for yourself as the hero or to choose one at random from the game’s database. You then move on to the expedition where you fight your battle against the opponent.
There are a total of 8 stories with a particular number of levels for each story. When you gain victory over each level, you will be given the option depending on your mission, to either restore peace or increase chaos. You can also build your army by recruiting new warriors and can unlock important landmarks and buildings, for example, the observatory can be unlocked by completing level 13 and the council hall can be unlocked by completing level 10.
Spinning your floating city can also take you to other areas where you see what is around, meet new people, look for what to conquer, and collect food, gold coins, etc.
- On completion of each level, you can look at stats of friends and enemies.
- The requirement to complete certain number of levels in order to unlock something keeps the player hooked on and engaged, looking forward to the excitements in store.
- Treasure chests appear while fighting the battle which are an added bonus that lead to various collections.
- Completing each level also lets the player to build their army.
- The quests are short thereby not putting the player through stressful difficult tasks that may require multiple attempts before completion.
- Each story has hidden levels that can be unlocked by collecting or unlocking the stars.
- There is a chat option that lets the player get in touch with world players on the main channel or have a private one to one chat through the “Whisper” channel.
- The game has neat 2D graphics with beautiful comic characters.
- The “Auto battle” option lets the battle take place automatically without any player input. However, I find it somewhat funny, as playing a game is all about the player using strategies to fight their enemies and not letting it happen automatically.
It would be nice to have more choices for the player to choose who to recruit and what training should be given depending on the wealth a player has gathered through the battle. More control on using the power and introduction of temporary or upgraded weapons with each level could be an added advantage for Hero Legends.
5 8 4 4