A lot of people are jumping on the fitness train, and people are using every way possible too. The fit bits, or wrist bands that track steps are easy to forget at home, and not everyone has a phone that can connect to a health app and built in and track their steps.
This is where this new app comes in.
You love running. You’ll love Caledos Runner. It is that simple to decide.
Now, if you want to start running or want to improve your performance, this app offers you the right motivation to do so. This brand-new app will help you reach your goals by tracking your progress and by helping you analyze results. Millions have already done so – start now and have fun with us! you do not need to be tech savvy or read a long manual to figure out how to use it. the interface is simple and easy to follow.
The first amazing thing you can do is track and analyze workouts.
– Measure the time, distance and the rhythm of your activities
– Keep track of your route with GPS, so you can keep track of which route you took.
– Visualize statistical data so that you can make educated decisions.
– Receive spoken information during workouts, so that you have your own trainer in your ear.
– Consult activity history and evaluate progress, so that you can make a decision on your fitness goals and which route to take.
– Fix and reach an objective with training plans like a 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, walks, and more. You can also use the app in the gym, which makes it easy to keep up with your workouts. Benefit from the integrated pedometer on walks, so that you don’t have to do anything manually. Create your own interval training or use a default one, so everything is personalized. Keep an eye on your progress by comparing it with previous workouts and that way you can always keep up, and consult weekly, monthly and annual workout reports. You can even export data in GPX format, so you can view it anywhere.
Stay accountable and share with your friends, so they can do it with you! Let everyone know you’re running with LIVE TRACKING feature and share your map and running results on Facebook and Twitter. You can evenreceive voice messages from friends in real time.
What I like most about Caledos Runner is that you can link your other devices. Link and share with Runkeeper, Strava, SmashRun and Sensoria; and Monitor cardiac frequency with a bluetooth device. You can even use your PEBBLE or Microsoft BAND watch