All special moments deserved to be shared. Sometimes, it’s not as easy as it sounds, especially when you have family and friends living all around the world. Fret not, now there is MyPostcard – Postcard App.
MyPostcard allows users to create postcards from their mobile device, customize them, and then send them. The app takes care of the printing and the sending – if you can believe that!
These postcards are like no other. You get to personalize them with your own photos. Now, you are not at the mercy of what you find at the local drugstore or tourist trap. Your postcards will feature your experience, customized to send exactly the image and matching message to go with.
The real beauty of the app is that you don’t have to do any work to send the postcards. Once you have created the postcard, you simply add the mailing address and hit ‘send’. The app will take care of figuring out the postage required to send the postcard based on where you are sending it from and where it’s going.
That step, in and of itself, is a huge timesaver! Who has time, while on vacation, to look for postcards, find out where to buy postage, purchase the correct amount of postage, and then send it?
The app is laid out intuitively. The icons across the bottom of the screen are in the order of the steps you will follow to create, print, and send the cards:
- Select Style – here you will choose the layout of the postcard image. You can choose from using just one image to a collage of images.
- Select Photo – from this screen, you choose the photos you want to fill the template with. These photos can come from the images you have saved on your device.
- Write – put together the message you want to send on the postcard. You will also get to add the mailing address of the person you are sending the card to.
- View – take a look at the finished product before you hit “send”
- Send – this is where you ask the app to print the postcard on quality materials using vivid color and print quality, figure out postage, and send it.
If you are like me and you are wondering if the app will know enough to put the correct amount of postage, don’t worry. They take your location and the destination to calculate the postage that will be needed for a postcard, affix the correct stamps and then post it.
While MyPostcard is focused on sending hardcopy cards, it would be great to be able to send out the digital postcards from the app itself. I know there are other app that already do this, but it would be so cool to be able to send out both ways from one app, keeping things simple.
If you are looking for an easy way to create postcards and then let someone else do the hard work of posting the cards, MyPostcard is the app. Download today…don’t delay!