You’ve been hearing a lot about Website Builder for Android. You’re wondering if it’s really your solution to building your website from an android device. Question is: does it work as described? The answer might surprise you. Read on to discover the good, the bad and the ugly as we take a close look at Website Builder for Android…
If you’re not familiar with SimDif, let me quickly run explain what it can do for you. SimDif is an app designed to help you build a website with your smart phone, tablet or your computer. But does it work? Read on…
This product really stands out from the competition in a number of ways. The best part about the SimDif app is that you can use it to create a website that is fully optimized for search engines and a clear and intuitive user interface.
This is especially useful for your website visitors; they can navigate your website with ease. Of course that’s not the only good thing about SimDif.
Here are some other highlights:
- It has an in-app chat that interacts with your visitors once they are on your site
- While building your site, you can view its appearance on a computer
- You can use its simplified statistics to observe how your site visitors behave
- You can get started with the starter package to get a feel of how the app works before switching to any of the paid versions – smart or pro package
- Your website won’t contain any ads that distracts your web visitors, annoys them or worse still, take them away from your website
- Its text editor size is compatible with all smart phones. While the published sites are not only lighter but also quicker
Is this product perfect? Of course not. Which brings us to the next point…
There is one thing about SimDif that was very disappointing. It has slow loading times and you can’t customize each aspect of the appearance in the free package. you will need to purchase the smart or pro package options to do this.
There are 56 color presets and a maximum of 12 pages in the smart package, while you can publish a maximum of 30 pages in the pro version. Also, there are some times you can have issues logging into the SimDif app. However, a quick workaround is to contact their customer support. they usually respond in less than four hours.
Check out the app page for other features of each package.
That brings us to the last point…
You’ve probably already figured out the verdict by now, despite the minor problems above.
Do I recommend SimDif?
The answer is yes. And that’s because it is a simple and easy website builder for those without any technical website building knowledge. If you want an easy way to manage and update your website from any device, then, publish your content instantly, I believe you will enjoy using SimDif.