The toilet is clogging and is clogging fast, with doody literally raining from above, and you are a ninja hanging from a rope tied on the top of the ceiling. Your job is to make sure the toilet does not clog, or at least, delay it as much as possible.
The tools you own? Just 15 plungers that you fire while hanging from the rope, which you can adjust if you want to go higher up or lower from the roof. You get 50 ninja stars (shuriken) to throw on the droppings and a toilet paper roll wrapped around a dynamite that can burst out the toilet and unclog it. If you fail to live up to the challenge, the toilet is going to explode and there is going to be doodies everywhere, even on the screen of your phone!
Of course your job is to prevent that from happening with the tools you have, but what happens if you run out of your tools? Well, you have to make do with whatever you have for a 60 second time period, after which, you get a top up of your weapons. But over the time, as you keep playing more, you earn points that help you buy either:
- A set of 25 shuriken for 100 points, and these are perhaps the most agile among all the weapons you’ll have
- 10 plungers worth 150 points, and the plungers takes care of all the doodies that are in its flight trajectory as you fire it
- 5 sets of Ninja nets, that lets you handle the problem all at once for worth 150 points
- 3 Ultra ninja stars, for 200 pints, and probably its name is enough to let you know it works the same as shuriken, but only a whole lot better
- A toilet paper bomb worth 350 points, that takes care of any doodies that have already fallen on the toilet and this literally obliterates all of it and unclogs the toilet, giving you more seconds.
- An ultra plunger, worth 3000 points!
You can also buy all of these with currency in the Play Store though.
The only annoying thing that you can face while playing this game, is the advertisements that pop up during the game. Of course, if you want to get rid of it, then all you have to do is just pause and resume. It indeed is a very fast doody action game, and is available in the Android’s Play Store. It takes very little battery so you can play it for a long time, but if you are in commute, you might want to play this game through earphones or set the volume to mute.
It’s not that it’s an unbeatable game with unlimited doodies falling. You can certainly win Toilet Ninjas if you can make sure that the toilet doesn’t get clogged. Every once in a while, a wooden box of weapon stockpile falls too, and if you can shoot it with any of your weapons, you’ll be able to replenish your stock. There is also a leaderboard option if you want to know how good of a ninja doody destroyer you are! Your ultimate goal is to rise through the ranks to become the ultimate black belt ninja! Are you up to the challenge?