MacX Video Converter Pro is your goto media for making video transfers, organizing saved content and sharing a snap. With Thanksgiving around the corner, there are special giveaways and features that warrant a second look at this media management software tool.
To start, we all know how amazing MacX is. It makes conversion of video from all sorts of sources so easy to execute. You even have at your disposal an enormous set of tools to tweak settings and make your copies and transfers go exactly as you want. What the creators of MacX want to share now is the newly updated features that provide an even greater boost to the current features.
Newly Added Features
- Convert 4K UHD Videos
- Convert 4K videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, iPhone 6 and higher, HD Camcorders, GoPros, drones and more. Results run on 4K UHD TVs.
- Pros to 4K videos: sharper images, popular in use
- Cons to 4K videos and the MacX solution:
- Large Video Size – With sophisticated recording devices that capture more data for better quality, users are seeing larger file sizes. MacX compresses files for quicker backups, transfers, streaming and loading.
- MKV, M2TS, etc not Apple supported – Users want to copy and save content from just about anywhere. MacX converts these 4K file types Apple supported formats.
- Several video players do not support 4K – MacX converts these 4K file types to MP4, MOV, AVI, or WMV – your choice.
- Make 1080P video work on 4K devices = MacX converts 1080P to 4K so you can play anywhere 4K is supported.
- Fastest Conversion Speeds
Powered by the exclusive Intel QSV and H.264 technologies, MacX now boasts the fastest conversion speed on the market.
To give an idea, an MKC video (H.264+ac-3, 1920×1080, 02:07:22) can be converted to MP4 in just 15 minutes. That’s 6 times faster than HandBrake and 10 times faster in auto copy mode than in normal conversion mode.
- Convert Video Codec to H.265/HEVC
Video codecs like H264, DivX, VP9, and more can be converted easily to H.265/HEVC, making videos compatible with iPhones, iPads, Macs on iOS11 and Sierra. MacX compresses files sizes by up to 50% while maintaining the video’s original quality.
Robust Main Features
- Convert SD/HD/2K/4K videos
With over 320 video codecs and 50+ audio codecs, MacX empowers you with tools to convert SD and HD video (M2TS, MTS, AVCHD, MKV) and 2K/4K/8K videos into over 180 formats on the Mac, including MP4 and MOV so you can edit on iMovie, Final Cut Pro. You can even playback on iTunes, Apple TV, iOS devices, Androids, Windows Phones, Kindle and more.
- Download YouTube Content and save on Macs
Find and save your favorite YouTube videos. MacX supports converting HD, 4K, 3D, and Blu-ray movies from YouTube and form over 300 other video sharing sites, including Facebook, Yahoo and Dailymotion. Conversions can be saved to MP3, AAC, MP4, WMV formats for easy playback.
- Edits – Add Watermarks, Subtitles and create Slideshows
If you love your videos but want to make some enhancements, you can trim, merge, crop as you wish. Find favorite segments to share with friends, remove the black space that often frames videos, and merge clips to create one file. Videos can be personalized with watermarks and subtitles. You can even take stills and clips and create a slideshow with music.
MacX is the tool to use if you are looking to save videos of all kinds. It’s easy to use and creates exactly what you need, so you can view videos wherever you go.